Saturday, August 22, 2009

Breadmaker Success

I have been wanting to make a batch of bread using a breadmaker for a while! So yesterday I borrowed my friend's breadmaker and gave it a go. WOW! And I mean WOW! I did a 5 cup batch (also known as our half batch) and it was FANTASTIC! It kneaded GREAT and tasted SO GOOD. So if you are out there and want to join the bread making world, but don't have a "good" mixer... dust off that ol' breadmaker... pour the ingredients in.... let it knead for 8-10 minutes... then pull it out and start creating your baking masterpiece! It is a good alternative to a Bosch or Kitchen Aid ... however I can't guarantee how long it will last or that it wont burn out the motor. If you find yourself using it ALL THE TIME and loving baking... then consider an upgrade to a Bosch (the best choice for smooth operating) or a Kitchen Aid (smaller capacity and harder on the motor).

Experiment Breadmaker = Success

No comments:

Post a Comment